These healthy chocolate muffins taste so good, especially with a cup of coffee in the evening. Quick and easy to make;
- 2 eggs
- 100g sweetening (for example SukrinGold or SukrinMelis)
- 30g cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 50g oatmeal
- 150 g quark
- 0,5-1 dl water
- 50g sugarfree chocolate or 80% dark chocolate
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Pour the mixture into a cupcake pan. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for approximately 12 minutes.
- Let them cool a little bit and enjoy!
Have a lovely Tuesday evening ♥