Today, we woke up to snow in Norway. I have to be honest and say I’m totally not ready yet, but hey, we have to do the best out of it, right?❄️
I really wanted to find a naturally scented recipe to make my home smell amazing in the evening, especially in these darker times when being home with cozy loungewear is a must.
- 1 Apple
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 Orange/Clementine
Stir and mix all the ingredients together in a pot, uncovered and set the oven on low. Add more water as needed to make sure the ingredients don’t burn. Et voila, your house will smell amazing ✨
Good morning! Whats a better way to start a day with than a cup of coffee? Especially Nespresso coffee. I get a lot of questions about what coffee capsules from Nespresso I would recommend and what coffee machine I currently use, so I thought I would make a blog post about it.
In case you didn’t know; I’m a coffee addict. I l o v e c o f f e e ! Nothing beats a hot cup of coffee first thing in the morning.
My top 5 coffee capsules favorites:
- Ristretto – Strong taste and rich in flavor. Intensity: 10
- Dharkan – A bitter but pleasant taste. Intensity: 11
- Arpeggio – An intense espresso with a cocoa flavor. Intensity: 9
- Roma – A rich coffee with a long aftertaste. Intensity: 8
- Indonesia – Velvety an rich, woody aroma. Intensity: 8
We have the Nespresso Creatista Plus in metal stainless steel and it’s hands down the best coffee machine I’ve ever had so far. It has a screen where you can choose what type of coffee you want (cappuccino, latte etc.) and you can also choose what temperature you want your coffee and milk to be – this feature is basically my favorite, I can finally enjoy a hot cup of coffee. After each time you’ve used the coffee machine, it cleans automatically by rinsing the tube.
I hope you enjoyed!
Good Saturday morning!♥ We can finally wear coats again, yaaay! Who else is obsessed with coats?😍 One of my must-have essentials in my wardrobe for fall is definitely a structured coat. It can put an outfit so nicely together and look so stylish. Here are some of my favorites that I found while browsing online and that I would definitely buy myself. I’ve linked everything down below the pictures.
I’m obsessed with neutral coats for fall.
Which one is your fave?
Fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons. It’s such a cozy season, fresh and crisp air outside, it’s getting a bit darker so it’s perfect to light some candles at home, colorful and beautiful trees outside. Ah, bliss!
A U T U M N L O V E
FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT FALL:
- Cozy nights at home with something hot in a mug
- Homemade cinnamon rolls
- Closet organization and autumn shopping
- Cozy oversized knitted sweaters and cardigans
- Crisp and fresh air – perfect for a stroll outside with a hot cup of coffee
- Cozy coffee shops
- Layers, layers, and layers – finally
- Reading books or/and magazines
- Get into knitting again and start a mini-project
- Can finally wear coats and cozy sweaters
- A mini interior transition from summer to fall
What’re your favorite things to do this season?
W E E K E N D
My absolute favorite breakfast/lunch in the weekends is avocado toast. Tastes so good and is so filling!
- Feta cheese
- Lemon juice
Toast the bread in a toaster. Mash the avocado and add lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Spread the avocado paste on the bread and add feta cheese, tomato, and arugula! It also tastes good with eggs on top.😍 Enjoy!